For someone to log in to a deposition as Co-Counsel they must have their own AgileLaw login under the same account as the lead counsel. They must also have access to the case that they want to join as co-counsel.
Follow these steps
1. The Lead Counsel must start the deposition.
2. All Co-Counsel must login to AgileLaw with their own respective logins
3. Each co-counsel needs to navigate to the case and the deposition they wish to join.
4. In the top right corner they will see RESUME DEPOSITION and JOIN DEPOSITION
5. They will click JOIN DEPOSITION and then wait until admitted by the Lead Counsel.
6. The Lead Counsel will see the Co-Counsel attempting to join and their role will be hard coded as Co-Counsel. Lead counsel must admit the Co-Counsel into the deposition.